There are librarians answering question in Ask a Librarian from public libraries, special libraries and reference services and university libraries.
Addresses to the libraries in the Library Directory.
- Brages pressarkiv
Press of the Finnish Swedish population.
- Celia - Library for the Visually Impaired
Celia produces and distributes works of fiction and non-fiction in the form of talking books, Braille and e-books to users and answers to questions related to these topics as well as reading and visual disabilities.
- Deutsche Bibliothek
A group of answerers in public libraries specialized in electronic books and magazines and the acquisition, lending and reading of them.
- Keskuspuisto Vocational College
Special needs education.
- Lapponica-reference service
Lapland, Sámi and the Finnish origin peoples, northern and arctic regions, their history, nature, languages and cultures.
- Library of GTK (Geological Survey of Finland)
- Library of Parliament
Parliamentary, legal, or social and political information.
- Library of Statistics
- Library of the Central Union for Child Welfare
Child welfare and children’s rights.
- Library of the Institute of Migration
International and internal migration and other related issues.
A group of answerers working in music departments of public libraries or specialized in music information service.
- National audiovisual institute library
- National Defence University Library
National Defense, warfare, strategy. Library is also open for civilian customers.
- Näkövammaisten liiton tietopalvelu (Finnish Federations of the Visually Impaired
Visually impaired, equal status in the society of the visually impaired.
- The Bank of Finland Library
Information on monetary policy, financial markets or the activities of the Bank of Finland and the European Central Bank.
- The library and information service of the Finnish Association of The Deaf
History, culture and education of the Deaf as well as Sign language, also hearing problems.
- Youth research library
Youth research, youth. The library is open for everyone interested in youth issues. Multidisciplinary and multilingual collection consists of literature, articles and DVDs.