There are librarians answering question in Ask a Librarian from public libraries, special libraries and reference services and university libraries.
- Brages pressarkiv
Press of the Finnish Swedish population.
- Celia - Library for the Visually Impaired
Celia produces and distributes works of fiction and non-fiction in the form of talking books, Braille and e-books to users and answers to questions related to these topics as well as reading and visual disabilities.
- Deutsche Bibliothek
A group of answerers in public libraries specialized in electronic books and magazines and the acquisition, lending and reading of them.
- Keskuspuisto Vocational College
Special needs education.
- Lapponica-reference service
Lapland, Sámi and the Finnish origin peoples, northern and arctic regions, their history, nature, languages and cultures.
- Library of Parliament
Parliamentary, legal, or social and political information.
- Library of Statistics
- Library of the Central Union for Child Welfare
Child welfare and children’s rights.
- Library of the Institute of Migration
International and internal migration and other related issues.
A group of answerers working in music departments of public libraries or specialized in music information service.
- National audiovisual institute library
- National Defence University Library
National Defense, warfare, strategy. Library is also open for civilian customers.
- Näkövammaisten liiton tietopalvelu (Finnish Federations of the Visually Impaired
Visually impaired, equal status in the society of the visually impaired.
- The Bank of Finland Library
Information on monetary policy, financial markets or the activities of the Bank of Finland and the European Central Bank.
- The library and information service of the Finnish Association of The Deaf
History, culture and education of the Deaf as well as Sign language, also hearing problems.
- Youth research library
Youth research, youth. The library is open for everyone interested in youth issues. Multidisciplinary and multilingual collection consists of literature, articles and DVDs.
Addresses to the libraries in the Library Directory.