Hi. I'm a teacher writing from Poland. I'd like to know a bit more about Finnish libraries: what they have to offer, how they cooperate with schools, what the key success factors are for libraries' second life in Finland, how they promote reading, etc. Could I kindly request some information on the above issues please? Thank you.
First a link to a publication, which you may find interesting http://linda.linneanet.fi/F/GLI4HL2GG1TSFEJ18L843FFELJ7236UALH5IIDQ8ILX…
- Ministry of Education; Libraries in Finland http://www.minedu.fi/OPM/Kirjastot?lang=en
- Ministry of education;Library network in Finland http://www.minedu.fi/OPM/Kirjastot/kirjastoverkosto/?lang=en
- The National Library of Finland http://www.nationallibrary.fi/libraries/coordination/librarysectors.html
- Libraries.fi http://www.libraries.fi/en-GB/libraries/
- School libraries in Finland (Article) http://slq.nu/?article=volume-46-no-1-2013-10