I have received a return request on a book, but the library is closed fir pandemic reasons.
How do I return the book, and is the request even relevant at this time?
Helmet-Libraries are not closed, they have been open all the time this year,
but services are very limited:
- Retrieval of material from the reservation shelf and from the limited selection and theme shelves at the lending machines.
- Necessary, fast transactions with computers.
- Pre-booking and self-service with a lending machine as the primary service.
- If necessary, assistance and advice at the service desk.
- There is an obligation to use a mask in transactions. (Does not apply to people with a medical condition using a face mask.)