How do I register for self service libraries?
Background: I have my helmet card and I use otaneimi library to read books and collect books. recently, I noticed that I do not have access to the library with my card. I dont see the staff in that library during my visits too. I kindly seek information on how do I register so that I can start accessing the library again. Should I go to some other library and register there?
"How to register
- Bring your library card and a photo ID with you. On the identity cards webpage, you can check which identity cards are accepted.
- The staff asks you to read the self-service library rules. By signing the rules, you accept them. You can take the signed rules home with you.
- The library employee enters your name in the library database.
- Read the emergency instructions of the library you use. They are available at the library.
- You can now start using the self-service library. " https://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Selfservice_libraries
If there is no staff at the local library you use, contact the nearest regional library. e.g. Tapiolan or Omena.